This project was a Guaranteed Energy Savings Contract that included six facilities in the Whitley County School District. Construction for this project all took place over one summer and was completed in 3 months. The project started in June once school was out and was substantially complete by August 1st.
- At Whitley Central Primary School a new geothermal HVAC system was installed. Gymnasium high bay and exterior lighting upgrades were also implemented.
- At Whitley County High School the HVAC control unit was re-commissioned. The exterior lighting at the school was also upgraded.
- The HVAC control unit was also re-commissioned at Whitley Central Middle School. The gymnasium high bay and exterior lighting also received upgrades at this school.
- At Boston Elementary School the HVAC controls were re-commissioned. The gymnasium and high bay exterior lighting were upgraded. Parking lot lighting controls were also implemented at this school.
- At Oak Grove Elementary School the HVAC unit controls were re-commissioned. The gymnasium high bay and exterior lighting received upgrades. This school also received parking lot lighting controls.