Contract Amount: $5,346,750
Guaranteed Savings: $255,664
This project included upgrades at all 7 of the schools in the Johnson County School District.
- 6 of the schools were converted from inefficient, maintenance intensive coal fired boilers to high efficiency condensing natural gas boilers
- All schools received a complete LED lighting upgrade
- Central Elementary and Central High School received extensive controls upgrades to integrate the entire district into a universal web based DDC control system
- Johnson County Middle School received a full mechanical and architectural upgrade of the bathrooms
- Johnson Central Elementary received internal rezoning of the existing “open concept” classrooms to improve the thermal comfort and learning environment of the students at this school.
- Pumping upgrades were completed at Johnson Central High School, Johnson County Middle School, and Johnson Central Elementary
- A district wide plumbing upgrade was completed to reduce water usage
Contact: reference available upon request