This project is a guaranteed energy performance contract for Lexington Richland School District 5, located in Irmo, South Carolina. 2 facilities, over 203,360 square feet, are included in the project scope.
This scope encompasses:
- HVAC upgrades at Dutch Fork Elementary School and Irmo High School’s Activities Building, including new rooftop HVAC units
- New direct digital HVAC control system to monitor, diagnose, and troubleshoot HVAC systems for both Dutch Fork Elementary School and Irmo High School
- LED lighting replacements at both facilities
- New bitumen cold-applied roof for Dutch Fork Elementary School’s gymnasium
- Various infrastructure upgrades, including new grid ceilings at both schools and new windows at Dutch Fork Elementary School
- Solar panels on newly upgraded roof at Dutch Fork Elementary School, and a solar panel array on the roof of the Irmo High School’s Activities Building