This project is a guaranteed energy performance contract for Greeneville City Schools in Tennessee. 9 facilities, over 678,000 square feet, are included in the project scope.
This scope includes:
- For Greeneville Middle School, replacing an old 4-pipe chiller/boiler system and other inefficient zone systems with inadequate ventilation with a new water source heat pump system with dedicated outdoor systems and state-of-the-art DDC controls for smart scheduling and web-based control
- For Tusculum View Elementary School and Eastview Elementary School, 2 new redundant condensing boilers with new circulation pumps and valves to replace inefficient single boilers that are beyond useful life at each school
- LED Lighting upgrades to be implemented at all schools and major school facilities throughout the district, including interiors and exteriors - over 9,000 lighting fixtures - including new 0-10V dimming capability in classrooms throughout the district
- Electrical demand management with new power meters and power monitoring sequences in web-based controls
- For Greeneville High School and the adjoining Niswonger Performing Arts Center, updating the existing 20-year-old HVAC controls to add state-of-the-art functionality and web-based access, replacing failing hardware and other components near the end of useful life