This is a performance contracting project for Leslie County Schools in Hyden, Kentucky. 8 facilities, over 350,000 square feet, are included in the project scope.
This scope includes:
- HVAC upgrades across several buildings, including a full HVAC replacement at Leslie County High School and the Nixon Gym, as well as a boiler replacement and fluid cooler maintenance at Mountain View Elementary School
- Indoor Air Quality improvements with the installation of bi-polar ionization devices to help slow the spread of airborne viruses, bacteria, and other contaminants
- Web-based digital HVAC controls installations at Leslie County High School, the Nixon Gym, Mountain View Elementary School, W.B. Muncy Elementary School and Hayes Lewis Elementary Schools, to improve building performance, monitor, diagnose, and troubleshoot HVAC systems
- LED lighting replacements and retrofits to over 3,700 fixtures
- LED sports lighting at the Leslie County High School football field
- Various infrastructure and operational improvements, including solar PV retro-commissioning at W.B. Muncy Elementary School, domestic plumbing retrofits, and the installation of trash compactors