This project is a guaranteed energy performance contract for Carroll County Schools, funded through Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) funds. 4 facilities, over 321,835 square feet, are included in the project scope. This school district is located in Carrollton, Kentucky.
This scope includes:
- Comprehensive LED lighting replacements and retrofits for several facilities, including Carroll County High School, Carroll County Middle School, Cartmell Elementary School, and Kathryn Winn Primary School
- New direct digital HVAC control system to monitor, diagnose, and troubleshoot HVAC systems at Carroll County High School
- Integration of existing controls at Carroll County Middle School, Cartmell Elementary School and Kathryn Winn Primary School into a common web-based control system
- Converting Carroll County High School from a boiler/tower two-pipe unit ventilator facility to a high-efficiency geothermal water-source heat pump facility, including controlled outdoor air ventilation and new gymnasium units for proper conditioning
- Installation of a 90.4 kW solar array at Cartmell Elementary School, which will partially offset the building’s power load