As leaders in Building Science, CMTA’s professionals and leadership team are sought-after presenters for conferences, seminars, industry roundtables and other events.
We're happy to provide experts on subjects related to Zero Energy buildings, renewable energy, high performance buildings, performance contracting, WELL Buildings, LEED®, ENERGY STAR® certification, and more. Many of our presentations are available for AIA credits.
Our AIA presentations include courses on the following subjects:
Electronic Safety and Security
- Campus Security for the 21st Century • ESS-102 • 1 LU/HSW
High Performance Buildings
- LEED v4: Navigating the Changes • HP-102 • 1 LU/HSW
- Journey to High Performance Health Care Facilities - Unconventional and Conventional Approaches • HP-103 • 1 LU/HSW
- Drastic Campus Energy and Carbon Reductions • HP-104 • 1 LU/HSW
- Transforming an Old K-8 Prototype to Net Zero Ready in 6 Months • HP-105 • 1 LU/HSW
- Beyond the Now/Workforce Training Post Covid • HP-106 • 2 LU/HSW
- Overview of HVAC Systems • ME-101 • 2 LU/HSW
- Mechanical System Selection and Architectural Impacts • ME-102 • 1 LU/HSW
- Introduction to VRF – Variable Refrigerant Flow – Systems • ME-103 • 1 LU/HSW
- How Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization Can Improve IAQ • ME-104 • 1 LU/HSW
- The Role of HVAC in Controlling Airborne Infectious Diseases • ME-105 • 1 LU/HSW
- WELL Buildings II – How to Improve Health and Well-Being Through the Built Environment • WB-102 • 1 LU/HSW
- Defining a New Standard for Laboratory WELLness and Sustainability • WB-103 • 1 LU/HSW
- Ongoing Evolution of Zero Energy Design(More Lessons Learned in Over 10 Years of Zero Energy Design) • NZ-103 • 1 LU/HSW
- Zero Energy = Zero Cost • NZ-104 • 1 LU/HSW
Please contact us at 502-326-3085 or by email to determine who is available for your event.