This project is a Guaranteed Energy Savings Contract, partially funded by the Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) fund, that involves renovations for 10 facilities in Somerset, Kentucky.
The project includes:
- Full HVAC renovations at Eubank, Nancy, Shopville and Oak Hill Elementary Schools with decoupled outside air systems, as well as drilling of additional geothermal wells at Oak Hill ES
- Variable air volume conversion and HVAC unit replacements in central section of Southwestern High Schools
- Direct Digital Control system upgrades and retro-commissioning to improve system operation and efficiency at Memorial Education Center; Northern, Pulaski, and Southern Elementary Schools; Southern Middle School; and Pulaski County and Southwestern High Schools
- LED lighting replacements and retrofits across the district
- Plumbing fixture upgrades at various facilities