This project is a guaranteed energy performance contract for Fort Thomas Independent Schools. 8 facilities, 510,688 square feet, are included in the project scope.
This scope includes:
- A major HVAC renovation at Highlands Middle School that includes replacement of all major central plant equipment, installation of a fan wall in AHU 1, installation of a new Variable Refrigerant Volume system in the Administration Offices, replacement of the existing roof mounted energy recovery unit, replacement of the domestic water heaters and a complete controls upgrade
- Replacement of the boilers and an upgrade to the water source heat pump distribution pumps at Highlands High School
- Controls retro-commissioning at Highlands High School, Field House, Johnson Elementary School, Moyer Elementary School and Woodfill Elementary School
- LED lighting replacements and retrofits at Highlands Middle School, Highlands High School, Field House, Woodfill Elementary School, Board of Education and the Education Foundation
- Specialty LED lighting upgrades in the Highlands High School TV Studio